When applying for a role at Ninja Theory we want to see:
- Your CV
- A covering letter, explaining why you want to be our next Ninja
- Your Ninja Theory Application Form
- Your show reel or portfolio, if applicable
Our top tips for applying:
- We prefer CVs that are short and succinct – ideally no more than two pages. We want to see your qualifications, any relevant experience and your love of games.
- We also prefer covering letters to be concise. The types of things we’re looking for here is more detail on all the exciting things you’ve done that are relevant to the role, and the steps you’ve taken to develop your knowledge and abilities.
- As a VISA sponsor we have a legal obligation to collate information from all candidates; so please do send through your Ninja Theory Application Form. Unfortunately, we’re not able to accept applications without this.
- We often ask to see examples of work through a showreel or portfolio. We recommend showing your best work, we’d much rather see a few high-quality pieces over a portfolio of everything you’ve ever made. Similarly, we’d prefer to see portfolios around the 2-minute mark, with strong pieces and varied content.
- When hiring we tend to look for people who are adaptable, flexible, and have a range of skills, experience and styles. If you’re an artist show us your sketch books as well as your 3D models. Or if you’re a programmer tell us about the variety of projects you’ve worked on, or any projects you do in your spare time.
To apply, please complete our short application form (LINK), and send us your CV and covering letter, telling us why you should be our next Ninja to email@example.com