We’re looking for a friendly and experienced HR Advisor to join our supportive team, during an exciting time in our studio’s history. The HR team at Ninja Theory works in partnership with the business and provides support to a wide range of disciplines, across the whole employee life-cycle. The studio is full of passionate and friendly people, and is small enough so you can get to know everybody here, enabling us to provide the best support possible. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about HR, delivers a great service and is keen to get stuck in wherever needed.
This opportunity will see you provide a comprehensive and efficient HR service to the studio, advising on all aspects of the HR life-cycle including; contract changes, parental leave, performance, health management and all HR policies. Working closely with managers, you’ll also advise on a wide range of issues, ensuring teams are best placed to achieve their goals.
You’ll also support the HR & Studio Support manager with key objectives, driving employee engagement and well-being. Key areas will include performance review, integration projects with Microsoft, engagement initiatives and salary reviews. You’ll also lead your own projects, as well as support other team members with their development and goals including; difficult to fill roles, VISA applications, interviewing, diversity initiatives, larger recruitment campaigns and project work.
You’ll take ownership of our HR system ensuring processes are optimised and seamless to use across the business. Reporting on key metrics, you’ll ensure the system provides accurate insights into our business. You’ll resolve ad-hoc technical issues when they arise.
It’s important that you keep up to date with employment law changes and HR best practices, and will have ample opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge further. We’re always looking to continuously improve our HR service and you’ll take a pro-active approach if you think something can be better. Along with the wider team, you’ll also champion mental health awareness and well-being for all employees and managers across the studio.
At Ninja Theory we’re not precious about what work we do, as long as it helps the team. We’re looking for someone who can make an impact in our studio as well as do their own administration, support the wider administration team during busy periods, and get stuck in with whatever needs doing.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a fast-paced HR Advisor role, covering all aspects of the employee life-cycle, ideally in a similar environment (creative and/or technical).
- Experience supporting managers with their leadership development and team performance.
- Experience managing an HR System with the ability to pull meaningful insights from data.
- Demonstrable experience of HR project work, from start to finish.
- Experience supporting recruitment for technical or niche roles
- Up to date employment law knowledge and HR best practice
- Self-motivated, pro-active, organised and experienced in managing a diverse and busy workload.
- Ability to work as part of a supportive and collaborative team, with great communication skills.
- Desire to build strong working relationships with the wider studio and develop an understanding of games development.
Nice to haves
- Advanced CIPD qualification
- Strong experience with mental health awareness and employee well-being initiatives
- Passion for games
We can offer you a fun, hardworking and supportive environment in which you can quickly contribute. We work a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday, with flexible working times. Alongside this we offer a competitive salary, great social opportunities and a whole heap of benefits!
To apply, please send us your CV and application form (PDF|DOC), along with a covering letter telling us why you want to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote NT/HRA/M19 in the subject bar. We aim to get back to you with feedback as soon as possible after we’ve received your application.