Senior Game Analyst – 12 month Fixed-term Contract
Ninja Theory are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Game Analyst to join their award winning studio. You’ll be solely responsible for creating and implementing the best data solutions, providing key insights which drive improvements for an unannounced title. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact in our studio, delivering data-driven change.
This role will see you:
- Leading Ninja Theory’s analytics capabilities for an exciting new unannounced project.
- Working closing with the game development team taking our project through to launch and
- Once launched, you’ll monitor our game performance and core KPIs daily and perform regular deep-dive analyses to investigate player behaviour.
- Managing our game telemetry and data dashboards
- Counsel project leaders by identifying risks, potentials and trends
- Sharing your findings to ensure key insights can drive improvements for the project.
- You’ll need to manage your own workload and priorities to best serve the needs of the project.
- Experience working as an analyst, ideally on at least one released game
- An applicable bachelor’s degree, or relevant experience
- Strong data transformation skills – experience visualising data and communicating results to an audience of varied disciplines and backgrounds
- Familiarity with Tableau and SQL, ideally also having Python experience.
- Generate visually compelling abstracts of large quantities of data
- Able to work independently
- Fast learner, adaptive to a highly changing business
- Passionate about games
- Confident in handling data in compliance with appropriate laws and regulations
We’ll aim to get back to you with feedback as soon as possible after you’ve submitted your application. Please quote reference NT/SDA/OCT18 in the subject bar.