Ninja Theory, a BAFTA award winning game developer, is looking for an organised, enthusiastic, proactive and intelligent Executive Assistant to the Chief Creative Director.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Director with production management and team communication activities
- Proactive diary management
- Comprehensive minute taking at meetings and compilation of meeting notes
- Organising travel bookings, meetings and essential purchases – occasionally accompanying the Director on business trips as and when required
- Conducting research and writing clear and concise reports
- Liaising and interacting with clients in person, via phone and email
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Organising catering and refreshments for business meetings and visitors
- General administration
- Various day to day errands – both business and personal
- Working closely with the Chief Creative Director’s personal PA to coordinate schedules and availability
So, it’s essential that we have somebody who’s a superb communicator, smart, clear thinking and level headed, but somebody also with:
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role (within the games/entertainment industry would be amazing but isn’t essential)
- A great all-round level of education (ideally degree level)
- A strong desire to work within a fast moving, high-pressure creative industry
- Proven attention to detail and good documentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and scheduling software
- Passion and ability to work as a positive, collaborative, enthusiastic, ambitious and contributing team member with a real desire to be part of the team. The continued harmony of team work is paramount at Ninja Theory
Does this sound like you? If so we can offer you a fun, hard-working and supportive environment in which you can quickly make a contribution. Alongside this there’s the opportunity for career development, training and promotion plus a competitive salary and a whole heap of benefits!
To apply, please send us your CV and application form [docx|pdf], along with a covering letter telling us why you would make a fantastic Executive Assistant to email@example.com. Please quote reference NT/EA/JAN19 in the subject bar. We aim to get back to you with feedback as soon as possible after we have received your application.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept candidates who require a VISA for this position.