Junior IT Technician
We’re looking for a Junior IT Technician to join our growing team! Supporting a studio of around 110 developers, you’ll mainly focus on first-line support and work-station set up, as well as get the opportunity to get involved in key IT projects.
• Perform workstation builds, installation, maintenance, recovery, and renewal.
• Perform workstation & desk setup as required (including setup, moves, changes, and teardown).
• Assist in asset inventory, lifecycle management, and disposal.
• Provide helpdesk support and point of contact for 1st line issues in a Windows desktop environment.
• Provide support for a variety of IT equipment including desktop and laptop workstations, tablets, smartphones, printers, network hardware, video conference equipment, audio-visual equipment, games consoles, and development hardware.
• Assist senior IT staff as required, including the opportunity to gain experience and increase skills with guidance from the existing team.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Experience of PC hardware builds – assembly, installation and deployment of desktop hardware.
• Knowledge and experience of Windows OS software installation, configuration, and support.
• Experience with hardware and software fault diagnosis & troubleshooting as well as experience with desktop application support for Windows PCs.
• A customer service focused attitude, with a commitment to quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team or individually as required.
• Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Able to work flexible hours or out of hours as necessary (some weekend/late night working involved).
• Previous experience in a desktop support role.
• Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals.
• Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems.
• Interest in videogames & tech.
We can offer you a fun, hard-working and supportive environment in which you can quickly contribute. Alongside this there’s the opportunity for career development, a competitive salary and a whole heap of benefits!
To apply, please send us your CV and application form [docx|pdf] along with a covering letter telling us why you’d make a fantastic IT Technician to email@example.com Please quote reference NT/JIT/DEC18 in the subject bar. We’ll aim to get back to you with feedback as soon as possible once we’ve received your application.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept candidates who require a VISA for this position.