Full Stack/Web Developer
Ninja Theory is looking for an experienced Full Stack/Web Developer to form the cornerstone of our newly formed in-house web development team. Responsible for both customer facing and back-end systems you will be working alongside our game development teams to create sites that showcase their titles, as well as supporting their creative efforts internally by providing innovative tools to improve their workflows.
- Crafting, implementing and supporting scalable front-end applications and backend systems and services for both customer-facing and in-house use
- Take user-centred design requirements and translate into highly scalable technical implementations
- Build responsive sites and applications focussed on user experience
Key Skills required:
- AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Experience
- Server hardware – sizing and scalability
- Apache / NGINX hardening and performance tuning
- Deep understanding of API Integration
- Deep MySQL/MSSQL knowledge
- Experience working closely with Design/Marketing teams
- Demonstrable portfolio of work including API integration examples
- A keen eye for design – concepting/mock-up skills are also a plus!
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team working on some of the best IPs in the world. If you think you’ve got the right experience and would like to become part of the Ninja Theory team, please fill out our short application form (PDF|DOC), as well as sending us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll aim to get back to you with feedback as soon as possible after receiving your application. Please quote reference NT/WD/SEPT18 in the subject bar.